Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Goals

I rarely ever set goals, not because I have no ambitions, but because my attention span is probably shorter than a goldfish. But recently I have come to realize that in the process of dating, I have a tendency to change some of my beliefs and opinions, not to impress per say, but to keep peace I guess. I don't really have much of an excuse. The reality of it, I really need to just be myself..


My goal, for myself, is to find myself. And once I find myself, to firmly believe in myself. Stop being concerned that people won't like me because of the way I think. If they don't, then they don't need to be in my life. I have the most caring, beautiful, spectacular friends I could ever ask for and I don't need to worry about impressing anybody.


What goals have you guys set for yourselves?
R.I.P. Maya Angelou. You were an inspiration to everyone and touched many with your words.

No comments:

Post a Comment