Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Blating



Being newly single I have been on many dates. But none like the blate I just went on.

Tonight I went out with a bunch of bloggers from the Cincinnati area and had an absolute blast. These ladies were fun, full of conversation, and just exciting
to be around. I was iffy about going mainly because I'm brand new to the blogging world but they accepted me like I've been blogging for years. Thank you ladies for the wonderful night ! Get ready for a picture overload ! 
 


If anything, blogging has opened a whole new world for me. Everyone should try it ! 




2 comments:

  1. It was great meeting you last night! Welcome to the awesome, giant world of blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOHOOO!!! So glad I got to meet you, welcome to blogging!! :)

    ReplyDelete